- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- You can register untill two days before seminar starts .
- We will give you a guarantee for your place after having received your written application and 50% of the seminar fee .
- The remaining seminar fee is due in cash on the first day ot the seminar .
- If the seminar is fully booked we will inform you immediately and let you know your place on the waitinglist .
- Cancellation up to 30 days prior to the seminar: refund of your application fee minus 30 Euro administration fee
Cancellation 30-15 days prior to seminar: refund of your application fee only if you find a replacement participant
Cancellation 15 days untill seminar: full fee is due, except you bring a replacement participant (or we have someone on the waitinglist)
You can book a seminar cancelltion insurance at www.seminar-versicherung.de .
- On request we will give you a certificate of participation .
- The seminar starts the first day at 19:00 (7 p.m.) and ends the last day at 17:00 (5 p.m.) if not indicated otherwise.
- Your participation is voluntary. Every participant is responsible for his/her well-being and for his/her actions inside or outside of the seminarspace. We do not assume any responsibilty for your belongings or for your well-being.
- If you are currently in medical or psychological treatment, please check about your participation with your therapist and inform us also.
- The price for food and shelter goes directly to the seminarhouse. Seminarleader only helps to collect the money.
- Altough the seminars represent psychotherapeutical work, they are not meant to replace an ongoing high frequency psychotherapy or a psychiatric treatment. In case you are not certain about what to do, please talk to us.